Initial Assessment Call and Proposal
- The fee for the Initial Assessment call with our head interventionist includes:
a. 45 minute phone consultation.
b. Up to 4 phones can participate in that call.
c. To lock in the times and dates offered for any service delivery please forward a copy of the transfer receipt as confirmation of payment.
d. Based on the information gathered in that call, an obligation free Proposal with our recommendations and pricing for delivery will be provided within a maximum of 5 working days of the call date.
e. Please be aware that we have a 24 hour cancellation policy whereby if you have not cancelled 24 hours prior to a confirmed appointment or are unable to participate in a confirmed appointment for any reason, the amount paid will not be refunded.
- Should you wish to choose a hired venue to hold the intervention you will be responsible for the cost incurred.
- Payment of the deposit of 50% of total payment for the Intervention fee is due on acceptance of proposal.
- This deposit is non-refundable.
- Payments are to be made by bank transfer.
- To lock in the times and dates offered for any service delivery please forward a copy of the transfer receipt as confirmation of payment.
- The balance will be due and payable 48 hours prior to the Intervention.
Escort Client to a Treatment Facility
- The escort fee of $1,250 per day, excludes travel and food expenses which will be invoiced separately.
- Regardless of whether the escort service is used, 50% of the escort fee has been included in the costs listed in the Intervention Proposal to ensure the interventionist’s time to provide the service is confirmed available. Should the escort proceed, the additional 50% will be invoiced separately.
- In the event that the client is dropped off at a clinic after 2pm the cost of overnight accommodation for Colleen will be incurred and invoiced separately.
Additional Courses and Materials
- Fees for any additional support courses or materials provided by our interventionists to be included in the initial proposal.
- All additional fees for services and/or materials not included in that initial proposal agreement will be invoiced in a separately.
- These are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the service provider as well as those listed herein.
- By agreeing to proceed with Intervention Australia services, you agree that Interventions Australia is not liable for the ultimate success of the intervention provided.
- Please be aware that the previously listed cancellation policy applies to all aspects of the service we provide
Additional One on One Sessions with our Intervention Specialists
- Follow up phone consultations our Intervention specialist are available at a rate of $175 per hour.
- These sessions are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the service provider as well as those listed herein.
- Payment for telephone consultations will be invoiced separately and is required a minimum of 24 hours in advance via bank transfer.
- Please be aware that the previously listed cancellation policy applies to all aspects of the service we provide.
Please note that while Interventions Australia does everything within our scope of abilities to provide the highest level of service to our clients, we do not make any guarantees as to the eventual outcome. We take no responsibility for, and are not liable for, the client’s response to the provision of those services or their ongoing recovery.